17 January 2007

Adventures in Babysitting


Well, I fell off the folate wagon today (still having spinach and kale in the fridge--thanks, Noel) . . . but I did perform an amazing feat (for me). I was changing Joshua's diaper this morning and (no offense, Joshua, but it was pretty nasty) I touched some poop with my right hand by accident while trying to keep his left sock and hand out of it. Joshua was squirming and I had to get the sixteen buttons of his overalls buttoned back together while he was trying to crawl all over the place. I eventually laid on my back with the one-year-old on his stomach on my chest and proceeded to button while he kept trying to crawl over my face. I said, "It's like I'm on Fear Factor," and Joshua laughed. It was pretty funny . . . and dirty.

Here are some "older" pictures of Joshua when I was feeding him an Iguana we caught out back.




1 comment:

Nicole Whaley said...

Is he not the cutest little guy ever?! I am more and more impressed by my husband...he is an awesome babysitter! Sometimes I'll call from work just to see how they're doing...I know I will always get a funny story! --Nicole