08 March 2008

Noel Green Videos

Noel Green and I have been friends ever since my freshman year in college/University, 1993. I'm posting my favorite "Noel Green and Friends" videos. Click on the title to be linked to the whole smorgasbord of videos. But here on my blog you can watch my favorites.

The first one, a music video, is fairly well known on YouTube. I just absolutely love it. It's a great song and an excellent interpretation.



This next video makes me laugh to tears every time I watch it.



The Ziploc Fingerman Special is a classic I still love to watch and it was made pre-digital.



Noel made the next two videos for assignments in college.





Okay, here are the Star Wars overdubs that take the cake . . . the spice cake that is . . .

3 comments:

Justin P. Lewis said...

Good stuff. The Star Wars video is brilliant. Not sure he could get away with the "the more you know" video in college these days.

Jason said...

Those are fun, I have to watch them every once and a while!

Anonymous said...

I just saw you posted all these. :)
Ain't the internet grand?