31 October 2007

Right/Left Brain

Click on the title "Right/Left Brain" to take a really quick, I mean, really quick test to see if you're predominantly left or right brain. The cool thing is when you can sense visually when you switch back and forth, left to right, right to left!

I'm predominantly right brained according to the test. I looked at the list and noticed that I do think with my "left" brain in certain ways. I'm glad my "brains" are talking. Below I've interpreted how well I think in the particular "area", from RARE to MEDIUM to WELL

Left Brain Functions:
Uses logic - RARE
Detail oriented - WELL
Facts rule - RARE
Words and language - WELL
Present and past - WELL
Math and science - math, RARE; science, WELL
Comprehension - MEDIUM
Knowing - WELL
Acknowledges - ?
Order/pattern perception - MEDIUM
Knows object name - WELL
Reality based - MEDIUM
Forms strategies - RARE
Practical - RARE
Safe - RARE


Right Brain Functions:
Uses feeling - WELL
“Big picture” oriented - MEDIUM
Imagination rules - WELL
Symbols and images - WELL
Present and future - WELL
Philosophy and religion - philosophy, MEDIUM; religion, WELL
Gets the “meaning” - WELL
Believes - WELL
Appreciates - WELL
Spatial perception - WELL
Knows object function - MEDIUM
Fantasy based - WELL
Presents possibilities - WELL
Impetuous - WELL
Risk taking - WELL

2 comments:

Morianart said...

hmm...according to that "test" i'm left brained, at least when I first glance at it. So I question it's validity...
fter looking at it for a while I can make her switch back and forth at will, maybe because it's just a two-dimensional animation and she isn't spinning at all.

Anonymous said...

That was so weird - I had Wes and Darren come look at, and at any given time we would be seeing it as opposite - except Wes he could only see it one way.